Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rock and Roll to me.

I have been listening to rock and other kind of heavy songs when I was 15.To be born in a underdeveloped country and listening to heavy songs is kind of weird but I have been always attracted towards it.
I always wanted to play six strings but unfortunately I could not learn it due to some circumstances. My family would not let me to play for a band with long hairs and rumors about bands regarding drug and sex.
Although, I don’t play any instruments I am great fan of heavy metal and rock songs. Some of the rock bands from Nepal like 1974 AD, Robin and Looza (Now Robin and New Revolution) and Mukti and Revival have greatly influenced me. The other band that I count on is Cobweb: the first rock band of Nepal. I always admire their songs. Currently, there are some bands like X-mantra, Catch22, Abhaya and Steam Injuns, and the band from my hometown The Shadows. I would like to mention the name other bands like: Mt.8848, Karma, Mantra (from Darjeeling) and others
Anyways ,all the bands are kicking ass in Nepal.
Rock On

1 comment:

  1. म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

    व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
    ठीक।

    ReplyDelete